Sunday, October 5, 2008

How busy can one girl be?

It's ALL about variety and freedom to govern one's time for miss.cami-ann
Currently, I am working as....
1) an admin for The Law Firm of Erik C. Paulsen. (He does wills, trusts, estate planning,as well as setting up new business contracts, etc.)
2) I was hired for the ultimate GRUNT JOB, at the ultimate design company called 3form Their work is AMAZING, and I hope to move up to a more dignified position there.
3) Lastly, I am still working for my Dad at Twede Photography on an a-la-carte basis, when he has need of assistance for big shoots. (He's a Pro Photographer, btw) This is an image we shot last week for "PRO-FORM", and yes. That is me on the machine.
In addition, I am shooting Wedding Photograpy, so PLEASE refer me to all those twitterpated loved ones and friends out there. Splendor Studio. Along with the photography, I am also doing a lot of Fine Art and Design work, not only for my sanity, but for extra change on the side. This can be found on the Splendor Studio Site as well.....and please excuse the mess.....making the site look pretty is unfortunately not topping my priorities lately.

Tom is still working as the Marketing Director for a software company in SLC, called Compliance Information Systems. He created this amazing logo and website for them. Pretty amazing. He is also picking up other design jobs on the side, mostly doing websites for people.

Pixie is still as adorable as ever! We took her up to the Cabin with all of Tom's Family in September. She had a GREAT time!
She's still a Naughty little Stink sometimes!

7 comments:

Becca said...

Busy Girl! I love your Splendor Studio site, your work is amazing. We have to get arty together when I move home.

Meredith said...

The busy Bay's! I love it when Pixie sings...so funny!

fallen_angel said...

Cam! That pic of you is amazing! Your dad is so talented and you are beautiful!!

Caitlin said...

You look awesome, Cam! A hottie with a body.

Keep blogging, you're awesome!

the lockes said...

Cam you are one sassy lady. I LOVE 3Form and wanted them to do our countertops for our new home...sadly, the sales rep for our area never returned my calls. You'll have to keep me posted on all of the groovy stuff going on there. Love you guys! Oh, how are the many haikus of Tom these days?

Anonymous said...

I have a Shih Tzu and am in LOVE with her...I will never have any other kind of dog...they are the best. Yours is adorable...mine looks a lot like yours, (color, markings and size) Hope you are doing well. Send Tom my love:-}

The Hansen Family said...

Lookin' good Cami! Not all of us can pose with our butts close to the camera and still look awesome!