Friday, February 15, 2008

We are Finally PROUD PARENTS!!!!!




On February 14th, a long-time dream of mine came true. My sweet Tommy gave me a precious little teacup Shih Tzu, whom we affectionately call "Pixie". She is the perfect pup. She doesn't bark (she squeaks actually). Pixie craves affection, and loves to snuggle up to your neck. She also enjoys playing with her toys, and her best friend, Poco (the Twede pup). I hope you feel the sappy vibes from these adorable pictures. We are so in Love!

5 comments:

The Beckstrands said...

She is sooooo adorable! We can't wait to see her again today!! You guys sure are cute parents!

Meredith said...

Pixie is so stinkin' cute! We loved playing with her on Friday. Congrats on your new pup!

We have moved said...

Hey Guys! So me and Trever got an account and we saw that you guys had one from Becky's. Your puppy is so stinking CUTE!

Chels said...

she is sooooo cute and tiny awwwww!!!!!! how adorable@!

Bekah B. said...

I want one! Maybe somebody can ask cole to get me a puppy if he wont give me a baby!!! You guys look so cute in those pictures!